1. The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
2. The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
3. The trainer will provide all necessary equipment and will organise appropriate venues for all training sessions.
4. All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
5. It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
6. The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
7. The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support. Personal Training Terms and Conditions Health Screening
8. All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
9. Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
10.1. 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
10.2. Notice of between 24 and 48 hours will require a 50% payment of the session fee.
10.3. Notice of less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment of the session fee. Lateness Policy
10.4. If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
10.5. If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
11. Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking.
12. Block bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance. However, all sessions must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase.
13. All monies paid are non-refundable. I recognise and understand all the terms and conditions set between my personal trainer and myself and agree to follow all the guidelines set out above.
14. All packages must be paid at least 72 hours in advance of the first session commencing. Package payment plans may be offered at the discretion of the trainer.
15. Upon commencement of a package, the client agrees to pay the full cost of the agreed package inline with the agreed payment schedule. Should the client cancel before the package completes, any refund or part refund is at the discretion of the trainer.