Healthy employees mean happy employees
There is no question over the value that being fit and healthy plays on a better quality of life. The difficulty is achieving it and maintaining it around a busy work schedule.
You may be familiar with the usual office environment and the challenges faced:
- Long stressful days and ever increasing deadlines.
- Back ache and hunched shoulders from sitting at a desk all day.
- The continual temptation of sweet sugar snacks.
In the past, you may have signed-up to the gym or maybe your organisation offered you a free or discounted membership. At first it sounded great, but then you quickly realised:
- You don't know how to achieve the results you want.
- Your workouts seem to get longer each time.
- You are not seeing results and you start to lose motivation.
...and finally. You stop going!
The issue with gym memberships
Gym membership only gets you in the door (plus an induction, if you're lucky!). Then you're expected to:
- Plan a workout inline with your goals.
- Motivate yourself.
- Avoid injuries from poor technique.
- Adapt your training to avoid plateaus.
- Understand the nutrition you require.
Even the most motivated and driven of us need a little guidance and encouragement. My personal training packages ensure you overcome these difficulties and start seeing results!
No Gym Membership required
Pay for an effective workout, continued support and visible results, not an entrance fee.
Choose a plan to suit you:
- No upfront costs, just pay per package.
- Each employee is guaranteed visible results (in accordance with their goals).
- No club membership fees (unless training privately) .
- All the benefits of 1-2-1 or group personal training packages.
Employees or organisations can pay directly for a package on this plan.
Pay in full for 3, 5 or 10 packages in advance and receive all the benefits of PAYG Plan plus the following discount:
- 3 packages - 10% per package.
- 5 packages - 15% per package.
- 10 packages - 20% per package.
This offer applies to 3, 6 & 12 month packages.
Start seeing results, Book Now
Note: Prepaid packages must be started within 3 months of purchase. Additionally packages cannot be frozen for longer than one month.